Monthly newsletter August 2016
The residents are increasing in our shelter, and almost every month we have a birthday. This month we had 3 birthdays the same day. Our girls participate in our classes of sewing, computer, English, manicure/pedicure, hairstyling, and cooking.
We distributed humanitarian aid to Vardenis village’s 80 families in Aragatsotn region, and 60 very needy families from different villages in Ashdarag municipalities. Thanks to municipality workers for sending us the lists and helping us organize the process of distribution.
OUR GRATITUDE GOES TO
- Malvina Mkrian visited our center with Zepure Ohannessian and spend a day with the moms and children teaching them arts and crafts.
- Zepure Ohannessian giving art lessons and design purses and bags for ALCF sales in our events.
- Our volunteer General Doctor Suzan Onanyan, Gynecologist Yeva Torosyan and the dentist Armine of Lux- Med dental clinic who continue their charity work, by providing a much needed medical and dental care to our residents ,and their children in our shelter.
- Natali Pharm for donating organic Hipp baby food for our children enough, and extra to distribute to the needy.
- Our gratitude goes to Anahid Ananian from Glendale for giving Medical seminars every Friday to the elders and Psychological sessions with the residents every Monday for six weeks.