Empowering Our Community
This facility houses neglected women and their children providing them with a safe place to live and vocational training and counseling. A large hall is used within the complex for educational seminars, bible study, and weekly lunches for the elderly. The complex also provides a bridal gown program offering women free wedding gowns if they are willing to marry in a church. The Foundation’s offices and warehouse, where donations are sorted and prepared for distribution to the community and outlying regions, are also located at this facility.
The mission of Armenian Lighthouse Charitable Foundation is to assist underprivileged and undeserved people in Armenia, provide shelter and vital services to at-risk Armenian women and children, and preserve the integrity of the Armenian family.
Our Core Goals
- To find sponsors in the USA and around the world and provide them with the opportunity and vehicle to assist in support of the needy and fallen families in Armenia.
- To maintain the school in Ptghounk village that was completely renovated in 2005. This school became known as one of the best kindergarten schools in the Armavir region. The Foundation assists the kindergarten in feeding the children, provides them with toys, school supplies and gifts throughout the year.
- To raise money for the staff in Armenia, all of whom provide necessary guidance and labor to sustain the Foundation.
- Collect new or gently used clothing, new shoes and toys and ship them to Armenia.
- Collect electric and manual wheelchairs, walkers, and medical equipments and distribute throughout Armenia to the needy disabled.
- To collect funds for the purchase of food products which we distribute to the poor in villages directly ourselves.
Press Releases View All
Humanitarian Aid to the needy familes and Syrian refugees
The activity of Armenian Lighthouse Charitable Foundation
Videos View All
Bible Study classes at the center
News & Events View All
Monthly newsletter September 2016
Monthly newsletter August 2016
Monthly newsletter July 2016